Market Insight: Be able to make better strategic decisions by being more aware of how your business is doing compared to the overall Canadian fluid power market.
Industrial Relations: Keep up with regulatory requirements and standards that impact on our industry and your business.
Communications: Promote the use of fluid power as a technology by taking advantage of opportunities to reach a wide audience through our media partners.
Education: Fill the pipeline for the high quality hires that you’re going to need in the future by supporting the CFPA’s efforts to promote fluid power careers to students in middle school, high school and post-secondary institutions.
Membership: Your support and involvement will keep the CFPA strong and able to undertake an expanded agenda aimed at furthering the interests of our industry.
- Take advantage of opportunities for your existing staff to become business literate by taking courses developed with the involvement of the CFPA.
- Ensure that your compensation plans are competitive by finding out how others in our industry are compensating their staff.
- Network with industry colleagues at regional and national business meetings, social events and golf tournaments.
- Hear from great presenters about timely and informative topics that are relevant to the challenges that you face today.
- Stay current with industry news through our regular newsletters and e-bulletins as well as various social media.
OUR FOUR PILLARS
Chaired by Pierre Martel, provides statistical information specifically for our Canadian fluid power marketplace.
Careers & Education
Chaired by Frank Pirri, promotes fluid power careers to students, parents and educators from grade school to college.
Chaired by Doug Newton, provides information to our members regarding fluid power industry regulations and certifications.